Recent Thoughts

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Desire


I want to die with honour, not live in shame
To take my downs and drag them up

I want to know my friends
Know how to help them be happy

There’s a desire to be successful
I want to have desires

I want to be known, not for money and fame
But known for being there

I need to care for things that matter
Yet nothing matters

People live for the world
I want the world to live for me

They say live for the moment
I say make your moment

If there’s no way out of your problems
Make a way

I don’t want to conform and follow
I want to be unique and lead

I don’t want the title of a Hero
Yet I want the satisfaction of doing good

I want to succeed for those who believe in me
I want to succeed to show those who don’t

I want to fill the void in the heart of another
Not with despair or love but with the knowledge of being loved

I want to go out and do these things
Yet it would mean doing the same thing I do everyday. Haha