Recent Thoughts

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Statement

I wasn’t going to post this one for a while but quite a few people were expecting replies so I might as well publish this.

Haha! I just had the biggest hunch that “Hyper Dude’s” sister would have started a blog and I was right. I might have taken a month to start thinking about it but I was right!

“I’m having déjà vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before!” I like that line. Sort of like my oxymorons.

Before I start, I need to direct your attention to the disclaimer again!

*Disclaimer*

Everything I say is my opinion. I’m not enforcing it on anyone nor am I trying to convince them to look at things my way. I’m just presenting my side of it. It’s not like I’m arguing with all of you because that’s pointless. Also, if you’ve got a problem with my words, suck it up, stop whining, WAH!

P.S. By reading this blog, you’re also agreeing to sell your soul to the devil who is my personal lackey. Once I’ve acquired your soul, you’ll need to sit down with the other soul-deprived people and draw clockwise spirals with your left foot.

*End Of Disclaimer*

My last blog was about affirming “Banana Man’s” theories and about a few corrections. If he expressed an opinion, I didn’t argue against that. Only if it was about me and I felt that he might not have known the whole story.

“Midas”, am I the one to annoy you? What about me, is it that you don’t like? Let me know so that I hide that side of me from you.

My best friend is the girl’s closest friend. Now you think about it. Haha! I’ve been asked before whether I would give up my girlfriend without a fight. No, not without a fight. However, in this case, my best friend, the girl and I are all the best of friends. No beef amongst any of us. I’m not going to fight my best friend or any of my friends over who becomes the girl’s boyfriend. No girl’s worth a friendship. How about this instead? I’ll kick box with the girl. If she wins, she decides who she wants to be with and if I win, she has to give the best friend a chance. Hmm, problem. I can’t hit a girl so I’ll probably lose. Oh well! :D

“Froggie”, I’m a bit hurt. If you minded me asking, then why didn’t you just say so? If you felt that I overstepped my boundary, tell me. I was just trying to help. Now go! Leave me be and go ‘choos’ a limu. You’re no longer the ruler of the underworld! Bwahahaha!

Edition: I just found out that “Froggie” wasn’t talking to me. Which makes what I said above, uncalled for. Still, I’m keeping it there.

Haha, “Banana Man” and I have managed to confuse “Artsie”. I’m not saying that it’s hard, but “Artsie’s” bewilderment just cracked me up this time. “What is going on!?!?!?” Yaar “Artsie”, if you have anything to ask me at anytime, just drop by. I know you know that, but I’m saying it out loud to get rid of any doubts.

This is going to be fun. *rubbing my hands with glee* (while typing at the same time?) I go up against “Powerpuff’s” words. I’ll go line by line through her blog.

That sappy line I used, it was in quotations. Meaning it wasn’t mine but taken from somewhere else. If you want, I’ll write “Sharukh Khan” after that.

Oh, you misread. I said “we’re using our blogs to communicate most of the time.” Nothing in there about communicating our feelings to each other. Haha, I shudder to think of the scenario. Seven blogs with people pouring their hearts out to each other.

My answer to your question about being with someone who doesn’t understand my worth would be “I’m ambitious. I’m going to help them understand. To ‘stand in a place where I’m not wanted’ doesn’t mean (in my opinion) that I’m ‘too good for that place/people/animals/country’. (I have no idea why you put “animals” in there!) I don’t think I’m superior to anyone. I’m not leaving that place. If I’m not wanted, I’m going to find out why and try to solve the problem. African-Americans didn’t run from the places they weren’t wanted. They fought for their rights.” I’m sure I’ll have something more to add on if I get caught up in this speech of mine. I might throw in a “FREEEEEEEEEEEE-DOM!” and then put my head under a guillotine.

Ok, I have no idea what part of my blog you were referring to when you said “i belief in….n ure wrong…nope ure so wrong it so doesn’t work like that, I dont think so..I I I I I “ I really doubt I used those words either. You could have just copied what I wrote. Too lazy too copy and paste it but not lazy enough to type it out in “Powerpuff” lingo. I think you should put up a new language on Google’s translator. Then, we’ll just put your words through google and see what you’re trying to say in plain English.

Dunno what you meant when you said something about a woman meeting someone for the first time and deciding there’s something between the two. Don’t even know if you’re saying that to me.

I won’t say anything about the last few lines of your blog. I have a few jokes and a few words of advice but they’re unnecessary. Now, I’ll go over my reply to you and make sure it’s mild.

There, I’ve done it again. Someone talked about me in their blog and I’ve responded. I don’t even think I’m supposed to be doing that. Ah well, tough!

That is all. Now, I turn my attention towards the oncoming rain! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I DEMAND CATS AND DOGS!

Oh! I think I’ve almost proven that my English is as good as Word’s. Apparently, it didn’t like a sentence of mine so I let it correct it. Right after that, it didn’t like the new sentence. What’s the option I’m presented with? The original sentence!!

“DAMN YOU WORD!!!

I’m calm!”

Remember these words? Think about it.