Recent Thoughts

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Informal Epistle

Ok, nothing much to say. I’ve still been doing a lot of thinking but nothing that I’ll be posting. A few shout outs are in order though. So I’ll just address everyone.

“Banana Man” – I know art is not to be rushed but we don’t have much time so let’s pick up the pace and get that movie made.

“The Cheshire Cat” – Hmm…. Indian!

“The Lone Ranger” – Thanks for the camera. Thanks for asking your dad to get all the flight stuff done. Also, don’t hesitate to pick your own dates.

“Midas” – Looks like “Powerpuff” has joined your elitist ranks of being ‘the best’ and “Hyper Dude” has been kicked out. Anyhow, forget about the problem that I asked you about yesterday after the movie.

“Powerpuff” – You may not be underage but still… A CHILD’S ticket?!? Damn my height! Hehe, nah! I want to be taller! Watch out tall people for I’m coming after your legs.

“Froggie” – CHICKEN! Chocolate-eater! Evil person! LIMU! Meh, still fun talking to you though.

“Artsie” – Hmm, plenty to say. However, let’s limit it all to this. I need to talk to you. No beef, no argument, just need your advice on a situation that I trust you’ll keep confidential.

“Hyper Dude” – Yeah yeah, you’re probably wondering why I’m not asking for your help instead of “Artsie’s” but the answer to that is pretty clear and if you don’t know, then I’ll tell you. However, since (according to “Artsie”) we shouldn’t send messages via blogmail, wait till you ask me in person, if you want to know that is. I wouldn’t recommend it though. Bwahahaha.

“Puff” – Nothing to say really, but still wanted to write your name down to let you know that I remember you too.

Oh, I know I said that I’ll write good things about quite a few things in this blog, but I decided that I’ll delay that till the next blog. I’m not in that much of a mood to write much.