Recent Thoughts

Monday, April 12, 2004

Sapience

If you tell me to back off because you’re going to rip my head off in case I keep ‘attacking’, I’m going to kiss my head goodbye and chaaaaaaaaaarge!

If you ask me to back off because you’re not in the mood and don’t want a good ol’ repartee, I’ll say, “Aw, man!” and find someone else.

It’s that simple.

To go back to my previous blogs, I said that I believe I could give up my life for the betterment of mankind. I believe that I could step back and let my best friend have a shot at the girl (to sound arrogant). I’d like to add, if it needs be, I can step out of everything and let time go by. Everything.

A situation is not made humorous. Merely, a person finds the scenario humorous when they can see the funny side. When one person laughs and the other looks confusedly on, then the laughing one sees the humour whereas the other doesn’t. I think almost every scenario has a funny side to it. It’s just a matter of finding it. “There are two sides to everything.”

Changes Need To Be Made.

Right now, I feel so lost, so sad and yet I’m happy. I’m in the mood where I love everything and want to do no wrong. I can stare out the window and see beauty popping up everywhere in a motionless city. I can talk to a friend and not need the conversation to be funny for it to appeal to me. Just talking to the friend was what I wanted. If this was during the day, I would feel overwhelmed because I would then be surrounded by my friends and wouldn’t be able to give as much time as I would like to each of my friends. I can sit back in my chair for hours listening to the music drone on. However, I have so many tasks at hand. Even though they’ll affect my life more than just spending this time relaxing, I have no worries and no burdens. This is the time when people should talk to me about my flaws for this is the time that I’m willing to please them. I wasn’t going to ramble on this blog since I only had certain things to say.

I wish my close friends were here with me at this time. I wouldn’t have anything to say to them but just being in their company would be good enough for me. Things wouldn’t work out though. They wouldn’t understand what I’m feeling so they would get impatient. I don’t want that so I would strain to think of something to talk to them about just so that they don’t get bored. It’s always like that.

At this point, I don’t know who I am and I don’t care. I’m happy being just me. My mind’s active and my body’s awake but I’m in such a daze that I believe everything will turn out great. I hope my body isn’t releasing dopamine which would explain my mood.

I’m a persistent pessimist who can see the humour in some of the worst scenarios. Does that make me a bad pessimist? I think my current happiness arises from the fact that I’m finally feeling emotions.