Recent Thoughts

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Working It!

Let me start off by wishing "Puff" farewell officially... i.e. writing it here so that it's on record. Let it also be stated that I wished her farewell on the tag-board on the night of the 16th! However, this time, I actually told her personally too unlike what I did on her birthday. *smacks myself*
 
"Artsie"... you're right. Pakistan has changed so much. However, there's no place like home and "damn! it feels good to be a ga.. Pakistani" Can't have as much fun anywhere else. I wish I was going to university in Pakistan now... however, because of the stupid Canadian passport, I'm going to keep attending U of T. 

 
I've got a semi-internship. I'm taking these classes for Red Hat Linux worth $4000 for free but at the same time, I'm doing an internship at GBM (IBM's distributor in the Gulf). Been doing it for almost two weeks now. I hate not getting enough sleep. I don't go to sleep before 4 and my dad wakes me up at 7. I would have slept through half my classes if it wasn't for the miracles of coffee.

 
Speaking of coffee, I think I've finally developed a taste for hot drinks... Well, just one in particular... Mochaccino! Then again, I think even coffee would taste good if it's got three spoons of sugar in it.

Haha! My instructor this week is hilarious! He's really good and all but he's from Southern India. He says Yem instead of M, Yef instead of F, Yii instead of I, You instead of U... wait that works! Still... He was just writing down the e-mail of a student, Yay, Yem, Yo, R, something something....

Ok, can't say much since my class is starting in a few minutes. Just wanted to post something so that people besides "Artsie" knew I was still alive.
 
Oh! "Puff", you'll be proud of me! I actually believe in permanent friendships now. I also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny (especially the last one since he made a lovely meal). I hope no kids read this blog. Seriously, I do believe in it now. I'm so proud of myself. I also believe in unconditional amour. You know me... I don't believe it until I experience it. I remember (yet another thing that I've remembered) telling you that I would tell you all the details soon. I guess I'll have to e-mail them to you. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
 
On a different sort of note, completely out of my current character, I must warn all you 'Nutters that I've got a lot of pent-up rage and am so close to snapping at anyone and everyone. So, in all fairness, I think you guys deserve a warning. Warning - You'll be better off if you avoid me for all of next year. Did I say that's a warning? I meant it as a threat.
 
I've got so much to say but nothing meaningless enough to write down. I'm saving it all for the e-mail to "Puff" the Sweetie! Haha! My mum's still after you "Puff"! She wants to 'give you a tight slap' for being so 'crack'! Haha! How dare you talk to me for 5 hours all night? Shame on you! How dare I think of going to the airport to meet you but not go to meet relatives? Shame on me! How dare I ask my father to drop me off at the Sharjah (Yes, I said "Sharjah") airport? CRACK!!
 
I haven't liked my uncle having my cell phone one bit. He kept intercepting all of my calls and all of my messages and I didn't get to know about any of them until much later. However, now that you're gone, I don't seem to care who calls or who messages. He comes home and said I got a message and I'm like whoopie! I'll check it whenever I'm within arm's reach of the cell phone. With you, not only did I find the cell phone and call you back or whatever, I even spent several hours sitting next to a washing machine!!! I even listened to you hum the Pink Panther theme as you stalked Sleeping Beauty ("Punchoo")
 
Oh, to the rest... half of my words are inside jokes so don't go judging me! Unless you've got one of those white wigs! Then judge away!

Bah! Nothing else to say. Life's so appealing to me these days even though nothing's going to my liking. I spend 11 hours a day in the office, 2 hours sleeping and the rest of the time surrounded by cousins at home who are always vying to see who I'll snap at first! Oh joy! Another cousin's coming today! My house is now playing home to 12 people!! Oh the inhumanity! Oh the suffering! Kill me now! Wait... don't! I've got too much to live for. Well, mainly two people but that's enough to keep me going! Haha, "Puff", how's the musho-meter?

Bah!