Recent Thoughts

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Gratification

I’m in a semi-nirvana mood right now.

I talked to “Puff” after such a long time. I really missed my conversations with her. We didn’t have much time and I had told her a long time ago that I had something important to tell her. I mentioned it in my blogs too. So our conversation revolved around me telling her the whole long story. Yet, just knowing that she was the one I was talking to, made things so much better. I could tell her the whole uncut story easily. She’s got my full trust on any matter. I wish I had more time to talk to her, but that time will come.

For the moment, my conversation with her has left me in a really happy state again. I’ve got the same sad smile on my face. The same sad feeling in my eyes. I can’t say anything else without revealing parts of the story, so I can only say that she’s helped revive chords of my heart that had stopped playing a while back. I said in my earlier blogs that I had been reverting to my old self. This one conversation with her has just stopped all that. Thanks!!