Recent Thoughts

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Fight!

To provide an update on the fights, I had another one with “Fartsie” a couple of nights ago. This time, I was the attacker. After a few minutes of scuffle, I got him in a headlock again and kept telling him, “Give up now or give up later!” I think he was close to giving up before he suddenly burst around and got a headlock on me too. So we’re both in headlocks and trying to break free. He finally let his grip slacken and tried standing up instead. Once we were both standing, I shifted my grip to a front headlock. Seizing his opportunity, he tried to ram me backwards into the armoire. When we hit, the spectators, namely “Artsie” and “Sour Man” began ooh-ing and aah-ing. Apparently, the impact seemed to be a lot worse than it really was. However, “Fartsie’s” grip suddenly went loose and I thought he had smacked his head hard on the armoire door. So I let go too and the two of us stagger apart. After a second to make sure neither was hurt, we look at the armoire. The doors had been bent inwards. It was a pretty funny sight. I asked “Fartsie” if he had hit his head but he said no. Turned out, he later felt a bump coming out on his head. I, for my part, had deep scratches on my forearm and forehead where his watch had cut me. It took a while for the armoire to be repaired. I call that fight a draw since we both let go after we thought the other was hurt. So… I’m still leading 2 – 0. Bwahahaha!