Recent Thoughts

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Small Talk

I realized I’m not very photogenic. I went over a few photos that were recently taken of me and couldn’t help laughing. I had the same smile plastered on my face in almost all of the pictures. However, I think some of them did come out quite well.

I’ve noticed a change in a friend of mine. Since we talked a couple of days ago, my friend’s become a lot more social and spends a lot more time with other people. I was quite surprised when I noticed the change but in my opinion, it’s definitely for the better. Ironic, seeing how that I (an antisocial) somehow affected someone else to become more outgoing. I guess my friend finally realized something that “Banana Man” recently mentioned in one of his blogs. “The distinction between living and surviving.”

I’ve been bogged down with a lot of work recently. Assignments keep getting handed out at the most inopportune times… Midterm week! I’ve got midterms and now I’ve got assignments to deal with. I spent most of my last weekend working whenever I had the chance and now I’ll have to spend this weekend working too. However, if I stick to my schedule, I should have Saturday and Sunday free to study for the midterms only meaning a lighter workload.

My floor got a table tennis table a couple of days ago. I’m doomed to fail now. Now I expect a few e-mails from concerned readers telling me to stay away from playing it. I’ve played a few games but can’t see myself enjoying it until we get better rackets.

It’s a really nice day outside. There’s just something about dark cloudy skies that makes me feel happy. Any day with such weather automatically becomes a good day.