Recent Thoughts

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Reversion

I would like to say that I saw this coming but that would mean that I would finalise the reversion back to my old state of mind with which I started off this blog.

I mentioned a long time ago that I would often be able to predict the occurrence of an event but would not lift a finger to stop it from taking place possibly because I wanted to see whether I would be right or not. In the same way, I feel that I haven’t tried anything to stop this event from happening. However, I think that it wasn’t up to me to do anything in the first place.

It sounds like I’m stating “As long as I don’t say it, my mind doesn’t believe it”. That sounds like something “Fartsie” would say in his current state of mind. I don’t buy that though. My mind knows that I’ve finally come round a full circle and ended up with the same personality which my blogs showed at the start.