Recent Thoughts

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Creativity Drain

I’m not going to be dealing with too much philosophical stuff these days since I possibly become too thoughtful and get distracted from my studies. So, I need an outlet for my creative skills and a way of giving my mind a leisurely stroll every now and then. I have a request to make of anyone who visits this site.

Until I resume my old ways of blogging, I want all my readers (friends, family and casual readers) to give me a topic from which I’ll come up with a poem or a story depending on which one the reader asks for.

Don’t scoff… really, I want your topics. Just try to keep them decent and give me a topic on which it’s possible to write on.

However, the first two topics on which I want to write poems are “Family” and “Friends” since I do have ideas on what I want to say in those.

Don’t let that stop you from tagging me with your topics.