Recent Thoughts

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

WAH!

So, I’ve been getting quite a few inquiries as to why I haven’t blogged in a while. I guess the answer to that is obvious. I was having my exams so I couldn’t really bother taking the time out to write about something.

As for the story which some people asked about, I haven’t written any more for a long time. When I took it down, I had written the eighth chapter out but I never posted that. I already have the ending played out in my head. I guess that’s all I wanted. I just needed to write a story for myself and reach the ending. Looks like I don’t need to write it all out to be satisfied. However, I might just finish it off someday just so I have it saved somewhere other than my forgetful brain.

It’s annoying having to just sit on your hands and wait for more information to become available. Is my brother coming to U of T or isn’t he? If he is, I have got to get a two bedroom apartment within a week. If he’s not, then I’ve got to find a place to stay for next year. Chestnut has got its own appeals but I think they’ve lost their allure for me.

Now that I’m done with exams, I have so many things that I should do. I made a list of them but I just can’t seem to go through them. The foremost problem that I’m facing is packing everything up. Every year, I have to buy course books for 10 courses and surprise surprise, the books are fat, useless and very expensive. So now, I’ve got to find a place to keep them. I’ve got a suitcase and one trolley-bag full of just textbooks. Now I’ve got one more suitcase to fit everything else in to. That’s not going to happen. Stupid fat, useless and expensive books!!

You know what else is annoying? Girls! I’m not cut out for relationships. I know that in a relationship, I’m required to be supportive and give time to the girl. I can’t do that. I hate doing that. It’s like torture, being asked to sit and listen to all the various stupid doubts that girls have. Not to mention the little whims. Slightest change to their plans or even a small bump in the road for them is turned into a huge deal. What is wrong with girls?!? Can’t you bloody treat life easily and take the blows?

My air-conditioner’s making noises. Reminds me of girls… “WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH”

Relationships are definitely not for me. I am not willing to put in all that time which I rather spend playing games instead. Yeah, that makes me a computer nerd or whatever. I don’t care one bit! At least, when I play games, I know that it’s for my enjoyment only and I don’t need to worry about entertaining someone else. Especially when that someone else will require my attention and time.

They’re awfully clingy too. Boo-hoo, we haven’t talked in a while. Boo-hoo, when will we talk next? Boo-hoo, we don’t talk enough. Boo-hoo, you don’t seem to care. Boo-hoo, blah blah.

I have no idea why they come to me. I don’t treat them well. I make fun of them. I insult them. Overall, I’m not a nice person to girls and definitely not someone they’d want to talk to more than a few times. Yet, there they are… hoping that they can change me for the better. Overcome my flaws, beat my emotional guards. There they are, believing that deep inside me, there’s someone who cares.

Is it that hard to believe that I don’t really care? Is it that hard to believe that even if there is a side of me that does, I don’t want to let it out yet simply because right now, my focus is not on caring for people but on other things (like studies, perhaps?)

And what the hell happened to letting sleeping dogs lie? Must you poke the bear? Look a gift horse in the mouth? Perform a dental exam on a crocodile? So I showed emotions once. So I showed that I cared a few times. That’s more than enough for them to work on me so that I do it again. Well, here’s a general warning. Keep that up and the next emotion I show will fall under the lines of anger.

Why must people try to change me? Aren’t friends supposed to accept you for who you are and not for what they want you to be? If you see a few things in me that you like and a few things that you hate, then don’t try to change me. Change yourself, you selfish porpoise! Or better yet, go suck an egg! No no, that’s not what I wanted to say. Ah yes, change that to “Or better yet, leave me alone and go find someone else instead!” I do not need more people on my case that I should be a better person!

Jeez! The number of things that make me mad! To think there was a time, when nothing used to bother me. Sigh, it’s just not worth being good friends with girls. They piss you off so much that you begin to complain like them. “WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH”

You know what’s going to happen now? People are going to read this post and either ask me why I’m so angry or if they are girls, ask me what they did.

Hopefully, because I wrote that I expect them to ask, they won’t!