Recent Thoughts

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blog 'Bout Blogging

To continue on what I said about blogging, I really do think that it seems to make everything I talk about seem like it’s a big deal to me and that I’m all wound up over it. I guess it must be my style of writing because I know that there can be blogs which aren’t this… dramatic?

So I chose to write about something… I write about pretty much anything that comes to my mind and I have enough material to write about it. It doesn’t mean that it’s a huge ordeal even if it sounds like that. It’d be apparent if it meant a lot to me.

The other thing about my blog is that it seems to make people think that my life is horrible and depressed and who knows what else. It’s really quite not. I’m still a pessimist so I guess I tend to focus on the negatives more than the positives.

If this blog is supposed to represent my way of thinking then I guess I should work on stopping it from depicting my life.