Recent Thoughts

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Insolent Infidels!

One thing I cannot tolerate is insolence. For certain people, I might take it to a small degree but in most cases, I’d change my attitude to the person. I especially hate insolence from younger kids who think they are “all that” and believe they can stand up to me. It doesn’t matter if you’re 6 or 19, if you seriously think that you’re too good, I’ll take it on myself to prove you wrong.

Someone will say, “Why does it have to be you? Why do you have to get involved?” I don’t want to. Just don’t get into my face telling me that you’re too good and I’ll leave you alone. If you really believe it, fine. There’s no need to make others believe it too. It’s just a sign of how unsure you are if you need confirmation from others.

I’ve been unsure about plenty of things. However, I’d like to think that it wasn’t about how I’m “all that”. Instead, it was more on the degree of my cons. So, I’ve asked others.

I used to be called one of the most patient people most people knew. That’s all changed. I don’t have much patience for stupidity, ignorance and especially insolence. The only thing left to do is perfect the way to make the person feel uncomfortable for being any one of those. Simply “tsk”ing or “uffo!”ing isn’t enough. I need to be able to say the right sentence to do the just amount of damage! Muahahahahaha!